Contemplate and realize all the good reasons to do this:
- It will strengthen your school community by gathering families together.
- Parents and children will enjoy together a thoroughly engaging live concert.
- This is a fundraiser with no risk to the school or PTA.
- Parents will be directly involved in your cultural arts programming.
- You are fostering good family values within the context of the cultural arts.
Timmy will supply you with a letter and a flyer which can be duplicated and sent out
to the parents, announcing the concert. The letter will go out to parents
one week prior to the Family Concert; it includes an order form for
tickets. Tickets are $3.00 per person.
Timmy will supply you with pre-printed tickets. Checks and cash will be collected by
the school for the week prior to the concert. Checks are made out to the
school (or PTA). (Inventory forms are available to easily manage ticket sales.)
The flyer will go home to parents on the day of the Family Concert.
The concert starts at 7:00 p.m., and lasts under an hour. Additional tickets
can be sold at the door. Ticket prices at the door are $3.50 per person.
There will be door prizes!
Immediately following the concert, the school or PTA might have a bake sale,
sell refreshments, T-shirts, etc. as a fund-raiser for school projects. Artist may
sell recordings. Everything is finished by 8:15 p.m.
Proceeds from all ticket sales are divided evenly between the School and the Artist.
Family Concert fee for schools is $600
if booked independently of a school program.
School programs and the fundraiser are contracted as separate events.